Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - Halloween Candy

The introduction of Tasty Tuesday continues the new daily themes we're integrating on this here blog. I'm not in charge of many things, but I am in charge of this space on the internets. And since Tasty and Tuesday start with the same letter, we're going to talk about food each and every Tuesday. So lets get down to business with the first Tasty Tuesday entry.

As I mentioned before, I'm not in charge of many things, and one of those things I'm not usually in charge of is selection of the halloween treats at thirtyfourtwenty headquarters. But this year is different. On a recent trip to a popular local big-box store, I made an executive decision and purchased the halloween treat selections for this year. I do believe I was slightly influenced by multiple aisles stocked nearly floor-to-ceiling with candy. In the past, management has purchased treats that are, how do you say, less than desirable if left over after the halloween rush. This same management even mentioned giving out (gasp!) halloween themed erasers this year. Are you kidding me?! So anyway, this year, I stocked up early. And by stocked up, I mean I bought way too much candy! And let me tell you, I won't be the least bit disappointed when we have leftovers. Without further delay...



1 comment:

debaser said...

Wish I lived your your neighborhood...